Did you know that Group Fitness classes at World Health Calgary are complimentary with your gym membership?
Whether you’re just getting started or looking to take your training to the next level, group classes provide a truly exceptional fitness experience.
The Signature Series classes are World Health’s foundation. The classes are self-paced and allow you to regulate your activity to obtain the results you want in an exciting and dynamic environment. They are set in a results-oriented fitness environment featuring simple, effective exercises choreographed to the latest and greatest music.
The group sessions build strength and endurance and focus on functional movements like squats and push-ups with cardio segments to improve your daily routine.
Here are seven reasons to try group fitness class today:
- Having scheduled workout days and times will keep you coming back and committed to your healthy and active lifestyle.
- One of the greatest parts of group exercise classes is the socialization and camaraderie between members. You’ll be given support and a bit of extra motivation from working out in a group setting…and maybe a little friendly competition.
- If you’re used to working out on your own, having the help of an instructor to plan the hour session, push you and keep you motivated will bring ongoing results.
- Take the mood-boosting benefits of exercise and add great music. You’ll be leaving each group exercise class tired but smiling.
- Every class is different. You will not get bored of doing the same routine, instead, you’ll target different body parts and be challenged with new drills to get you moving and sweating.
- You’ll get out what you put in. If you attend regularly and continue your healthy and active lifestyle outside of group exercise sessions with strength training, cardiovascular exercise, and proper nutrition, you can expect to blast calories, gain strength, improve endurance and see weight loss and fat loss while boosting confidence and self-esteem.
- Sure, we sometimes offer boot camp, but you won’t find any intimidation tactics here. Group Exercises classes are suitable for all levels, and every participant works at their own pace.