Kids Club - Apply
A Kids Club employee will host the party for children to ensure
their parents have a stress-free workout. Time is of the essence
when you are a busy parent, and they need to ensure their kids are
properly looked after.
- Learn and use the children's names when they come into the kids
- Ensure that everyone is safe.
- Ensure the kids club is clean and sanitary
- Ensure that kids of all ages and energy levels have a fun
Kids Club employees are able to work towards a fulfilling career
in the fitness industry, whether that means Reception Management,
Fitness Consultant, Personal Trainer, or General Manager.
What you also need to know:
- Kids may be tired or grumpy, cope with a smile
- Sometimes kids make messes, clean it up, or in the event of a
bodily fluid incident, call for their parent to assist
- Ensure that the toys and mats are sanitized on a regular
Return to World
Health Careers page